IntelliSight Partners, LLC
flexible work arrangements, and competitive compensation based on performance.
Please send resumes to IntelliSight Partners, LLC.
Current Job Openings:
The Research Analyst position offers a unique opportunity to build upon your skills and experience in research,
analysis, and intelligence gathering in a flexible and dynamic work environment. The primary role of the
Research Analyst is as follows:
- Execute and help manage research projects while working collaboratively with other IntelliSight Partners
- Developing plans, ideas and frameworks for research and consulting engagements.
- Conducting qualitative primary and secondary research.
- Gathering, synthesizing, and analyzing information and compiling it with existing research
- Helping with insight and recommendation development
- Developing client reports and participating in presentations.
While IntelliSight Partners will consider candidates with skills sets and experiences that do not satisfy all of the
following criteria, the optimal candidate will have:
- Prior experience managing custom research and consulting projects for a market research and/or
management consulting firm.
- At least two years of post-collegiate job experience.
- Background and understanding of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and/or medical device industries.
- An exceptional record of academic achievement, including an undergraduate degree from a highly
competitive top-tier college or university, preferably in the life sciences and/or business related area. A
relevant master’s degree is a plus, but not required.
- Strong desktop publishing skills including traditional business software programs such as Word and
- Detail-orientation, good organizational capabilities, and strong communication, speaking, and writing skills.
- U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
Business Insight, Intelligently Applied
© IntelliSight Partners, LLC.
All rights reserved.